Friday, September 24, 2010

Hats all around

This summer has brought a lot of travel and even more knitting.  For some reason a large amount of the knitting has been hats.  Hats for munchkins that is.  Who can blame me though, they are so CUTE! 

The bear hat is the result of a friend asking for one for her little man but never finding a pattern she loved.  When it doubt, make your own pattern.  It came out well I'd say.

I call August to December "birthday season" as it seems we are at a birthday party nearly every week for the entire 5 months.  With all of these cuties as inspiration, the hats very nearly made themselves.  I particularly love the striped photo prop hat, I can't wait to see the pictures of the little guy.


When fall finally arrives in our neck of the woods, the kids around here are going to be warm, toasty, and cute!

No comments: