Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hope

It is about 45 degrees here right now and I've had to have the heat on in the house more often in the last 30 days than not. I believe that spring is coming though. I found a little bit of proof right outside my front window today. I LOVE this tree, it produces the most gorgeous flowers in the spring and then provides great shade the rest of the summer.

Despite everything going on these days and the uncertainty that surrounds us all, I am still rather hopeful. Perhaps it is the friends with whom I surround myself, perhaps it is the fact that Easter just passed, perhaps it is because my daughter has been well behaved for the last few days. Or perhaps it is because I listed my first set of gratitude envelopes on Etsy. The whole idea was a labor of love. See them here and be sure to read the description! Whatever it is that has me feeling hopeful, I'll take it. I think that we all need a little hope these days to get through what life throws at us.

Here's hoping that you find something to be grateful for each day, even if it is just the buds on the tree outside your living room window.

No comments: