Sunday, April 5, 2009

Introduction

Alright, so I finally did it. I've been saying I would start a blog for some time now and a stormy Sunday afternoon seems as good a time as any. So why do you care what I think? Well, maybe you don't and that is fine with me, to each his own. If you do care to follow my musings I can promise missteps, hilarity and every so often a hint of genius if you look very closely.

I'm a mom to a beautiful, talented, smart 3 and half year old girl. Yes I'm biased and I'm proud of it. I am also an avid knitter, budding online boutique owner and traveler. Well at least at heart on that last one. I'm a transplant from the Northeast to the Midwest and after nearly a decade of being out in the "big flat states" as I call them, I'm finding that I like it more than I ever imagined I would.

As the title of this blog suggests I will deal mainly with crafty pursuits, the strange job of mothering and whatever else strikes my fancy. Join me won't you?

No comments: